- Now Available in the Mobile Apps: Revision HistoryTrack changes and edits from whatever device you're using.
- Announcing Free .blog SubdomainsA great site deserves a great address on the web. Now you can use a free .blog subdomain on WordPress.com.
- WordPress Support Workshops for Women in the Asia-Pacific RegionWe're offering free workshops to encourage women in the Asia-Pacific Region to apply for a career in WordPress Support.
- Setting Up Your Site on a Mobile Device Just Got a Lot EasierNeed help with your new site? Quick Start on iOS and Android can help.
- A New Way to Manage Your Pages on the WordPress Mobile AppsAn update to WordPress for iOS and Android.
- Today is Election Day in the United States. Please Vote!When you’re done casting a ballot, blog about it!
- Introducing ActivityA complete record of everything that happens on your site.
- New Theme: PhotosWe designed our brand-new theme with photographers and photobloggers in mind.
- National Voter Registration Day 2018This election season, we're thrilled to partner with several nonpartisan voting initiatives.
- Try Simplenote, Our Fast and Easy-to-Use Notes AppA great note-taking app can help with all kinds of daily routines like taking class notes, writing a shopping list, or jotting down ideas for your next great blog post. At Automattic, we love using Simplenote, which is an easy way to create notes, lists, and more. Our favorite part? It’s …
- Now Available in the Mobile Apps: Revision History
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,827 hits
Tag Archives: baby boomers
As a baby boomer, I refuse to get old. Grow older, yes. What’s the alternative ? I’m not ready to leave this world just yet. I still have some miles to go and things to accomplish. But I’m not going … Continue reading