“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- Early Theme Adopters: LibreClean and elegant Libre joined the Theme Showcase at the end of June -- and thousands of bloggers have already put their own stamp on it.
- Field Notes: Tech Inclusion 2015What do you get when you bring together 500+ people to talk about diversity and inclusion issues in the tech industry? We found out!
- Two Deeply Personal Stories from WordPress.com This WeekThe courage and intimacy of sharing one's life with others.
- New Theme: SaporSapor is a minimal theme to showcase your passion.
- Engineering Happiness in Brazil: WordCamp Rio de Janeiro and beyondTwo Happiness Engineers visit Brazil and receive the most overwhelmingly warm welcome.
- On the Run: Blogging the European Refugee CrisisThe blogging community has been actively engaged in the ongoing humanitarian crisis across (and beyond) Europe.
- A Niche of Their Own: Five Sites to Check Out TodayA look at bloggers who find their audience by doing one thing (really, really) well.
- New Themes: Colinear and FranklinIntroducing Colinear and Franklin, two amazing themes for your delight.
- Introducing: Our New Action BarYou're one click away from editing your posts, customizing your site, and following other blogs.
- Get Up to Speed at learn.wordpress.comPole vault over the WordPress learning curve with our revamped tutorial site.
- Early Theme Adopters: Libre
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,434 hits