“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- Express Yourself with New WordPress Stickers for iOS and iMessageThe newest version of iOS for iPhone and iPad includes the ability to send stickers to your friends with the iMessage apps — and now you can share your love of WordPress with them, too! WordPress World is a free iMessage Sticker app for iOS 10, and it includes your favorite emotive …
- A Faster Mobile Web: WordPress.com Updates for Accelerated Mobile PagesGoogle has brought the ultra-fast AMP pages to its search results -- and WordPress.com users will be ready.
- Registering to Vote in the 2016 US Election Just Got EasierEncourage visitors to your site to make their voices heard with the new HelloVote voter-registration tool.
- Attract More Visitors to Your Business Site with our Advanced SEO ToolsToday we are adding a new feature to our WordPress.com Business Plan that will make it easier for visitors to discover your site. Our new Advanced SEO tools will help you optimize your site for search engines and social media sharing. Let’s explore! Custom Meta Descriptions Typically, search engines will pull text from …
- Community Recap: Automattic’s Worldwide WordPress 5KFive kilometers. So many stories.
- The Best of WordPress: September 2016New sites, new features, and a little bit about how we work.
- Join Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k 2016Bloggers and runners (and walkers, joggers, and hoppers) of the world, unite!
- Field Notes: Junior Innovation CampJunior Innovator Camp, part of the Wonder Women Tech Conference, is a chance for students to learn more about technology and entrepreneurship.
- Introducing Content Options: An Easy New Way to Make Visual Changes to Your SiteContent Options takes care of small visual changes like showing or hiding the author, date, and more!
- Introducing: Data for Breakfast!Find out what Automattic’s Data Team is up to at data.blog.
- Express Yourself with New WordPress Stickers for iOS and iMessage
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,547 hits