“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- New Themes: Colinear and FranklinIntroducing Colinear and Franklin, two amazing themes for your delight.
- Introducing: Our New Action BarYou're one click away from editing your posts, customizing your site, and following other blogs.
- Get Up to Speed at learn.wordpress.comPole vault over the WordPress learning curve with our revamped tutorial site.
- Next Stop for Accelerate.LGBT: Dublin, IrelandJoin us for the next Accelerate.LGBT event in Dublin, Ireland, on September 17, 2015.
- What a difference a header makes!Ten beautiful blogs, ten unique looks, and one totally free feature -- a custom header.
- New Theme: Independent PublisherIntroducing Independent Publisher, a beautiful reader-focused blogging theme by Raam Dev.
- Heather Matarazzo’s Personal Stories from Inside and Outside HollywoodThe actor is "overwhelmed" by the response to her new site. "We are continually looking for ourselves in others (subconsciously or not), whether it’s on the screen, in a book or on a blog."
- New Theme: BlaskShow your creative side with our latest portfolio theme.
- Whimsical Worlds: Artists to Follow NowGet lost in the wild, imaginative worlds of artists on WordPress.com.
- Google Fonts: Free Typefaces for Your SiteGoogle Fonts are now available on your blog -- for free!
- New Themes: Colinear and Franklin
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,434 hits