“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- Four Themes for Photographers and PhotobloggersExplore four new themes that make your photos pop.
- March Blogging U. Courses: Blogging and Photo 101Registration for March's courses is now closed -- check back later in the month to see what's coming up in April!
- New Theme: LyretailLyretail is a stunning visual treat for your personal site.
- WordPress for iOS: New Visual Editor and More!Version 4.8 comes with several exciting updates.
- Five Themes for Poets (and Other Text-Loving Bloggers)Whether it's a haiku or an epic, your words should look great on all screens.
- A Year of Reading the World: A Q&A with Ann MorganIn 2012, Ann Morgan launched a book blog and read her way around the globe. This month, she published her first book, based on this literary journey.
- New Themes: Hew and SobeSay hello to Hew and Sobe, the newest free additions to our Theme Showcase.
- Customizing Radcliffe: From Elegant to EclecticBeautiful typography, bold images, and clean navigation -- Radcliffe's bones are a great foundation for all kinds of blogs.
- Longreads’ Best of WordPress, Vol. 10Seven great interviews from across all of WordPress, featuring Drunk Austen, Guernica, Rookie, and more.
- Five Themes for Writers and ReadersFive elegant themes for a smooth writing and reading experience.
- Four Themes for Photographers and Photobloggers
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,413 hits