“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- Welcome to the New WordPress.com and WordPress.com App for MacYou have big dreams for your websites. We want to see them come true. Introducing: the new WordPress.com and WordPress.com desktop app.
- “Don’t be who ISIS wants you to be”: Bloggers on Paris and BeirutBloggers in France, Lebanon, and beyond share their stories, analyses, and art after a week of violence.
- Introducing: Our New, High-Speed EditorWe're excited to unveil a faster, more streamlined way to create, share, and manage your content.
- New Theme: DyadExplore Dyad, a grid-based theme pairing text and images in perfect harmony.
- Five Posts that Made Us ThinkFrom pop culture to college admissions, these recent posts have sparked lively conversations.
- Register Now for WordCamp US in Philadelphia!The first-ever WordCamp US will be held on December 4–6 in Philadelphia, PA. Buy your tickets now!
- Three Tips for Picking a Domain NameLooking to claim a custom domain for your professional or business website? Consider these tips before you commit.
- New Theme: ButtonIntroducing Button, a new free theme for craft and design blogs.
- The WWWP5K: Your Photos and StoriesFun, fitness, and community: some stories from the annual WWWP5K.
- How to Choose the Best Theme for Your Business WebsiteDon't let choice overwhelm you. Use this checklist to help you find the perfect website theme for any business.
- Welcome to the New WordPress.com and WordPress.com App for Mac
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,439 hits