“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- A New WordPress App Update, Designed for the iPadWe’ve redesigned the iOS app to work even better for publishing right from your tablet.
- Unlimited Premium Themes Now Included in the Premium PlanYou just got more than 200 new theme options from some of the best theme creators in the business.
- Field Notes: CMS Africa SummitFive Automatticians recently attended this event in Abuja, Nigeria.
- New in Reader: Combined CardsGo ahead and follow that prolific site. We'll keep it organized for you.
- Save Your Favorite Images and Media on WordPress.com, AnytimeNow you can access your Media Library and upload images even when you're not writing a post.
- A Few Tiny Steps Towards an Improved Writing Space at WordPress.comA cleaner, more refined experience for the WordPress.com editor.
- Introducing WordPress.com for Google Docs: A New Way Forward for Collaborative EditingSave your Google Docs drafts as WordPress blog posts in seconds.
- Your Stats Page, UpdatedWe listened to your suggestions and made some changes to the way we present your stats.
- New Theme: LodestarIntroducing Lodestar, the perfect theme to help you create a one-page website for your small business or organization.
- Import Your Medium Posts to WordPress.comBring all your writing to one hub with our new importer.
- A New WordPress App Update, Designed for the iPad
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,564 hits