“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- Writers’ block? No problem! Introducing AutoMattonHassle-free blogging just got even easier.
- The Business of Freelancing, Blogging, and Books, According to Author Jennifer Armstrong"It’s a great job. But you have to have a specific temperament that’s immune to rejection and loves the hustle."
- New Themes: Saga and SatellitePresenting two new free themes for your blogging pleasure.
- Press Publish LivestreamWatch Press Publish's first blogging conference for free via livestream.
- This April in Blogging U.: The Return of Writing 101!Pushing yourself to write something every day just might unlock new creative doors -- and writing with a supportive community of bloggers keeps you inspired and motivated.
- New Themes: Resonar and ScrawlLongform writers, rejoice! Resonar and Scrawl were made just for you.
- Websites for the Win: Four Home PagesWordPress.com is for blogging right? Right -- but it's also for websites of any kind, as these four polished pages ably demonstrate.
- Four Themes for Photographers and PhotobloggersExplore four new themes that make your photos pop.
- March Blogging U. Courses: Blogging and Photo 101Registration for March's courses is now closed -- check back later in the month to see what's coming up in April!
- New Theme: LyretailLyretail is a stunning visual treat for your personal site.
- Writers’ block? No problem! Introducing AutoMatton
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,414 hits