“Take into account, that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
Dalai Lama .
So what are you willing to risk today ?
- Join Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k 2016Bloggers and runners (and walkers, joggers, and hoppers) of the world, unite!
- Field Notes: Junior Innovation CampJunior Innovator Camp, part of the Wonder Women Tech Conference, is a chance for students to learn more about technology and entrepreneurship.
- Introducing Content Options: An Easy New Way to Make Visual Changes to Your SiteContent Options takes care of small visual changes like showing or hiding the author, date, and more!
- Introducing: Data for Breakfast!Find out what Automattic’s Data Team is up to at data.blog.
- Level Up with Blogging U.Building a business website? Starting a blog? Working on your writing? Practicing photography? There's a Blogging U. course for you.
- It’s Time: Apply For Early Access to Your Own .blog Domain NamePlus: Introducing Design.blog -- a new site for and by people who love to create.
- Three Ways to Showcase Instagram Photos on Your WebsiteDiscover how WordPress.com can help you share your beautiful snaps -- complete with video tutorials!
- Browser Notifications on WordPress.comStay in the loop even when you’re away from your site.
- Field Notes: Podcast Movement 2016Blogging and podcasting are not only similar: they're complementary.
- Engineering Happiness en EspañolThe Happiness Hiring team at Automattic continues their effort to build a Spanish-speaking support team.
- Join Automattic’s Worldwide WP 5k 2016
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,527 hits