- Announcing Newspack by WordPress.com — A New Publishing Solution for News OrganizationsWe're teaming up with Google, Lenfest, Civil funder ConsenSys, and Knight to develop a next-generation publishing platform.
- Customize Your WordPress.com DashboardWe’re happy to announce new improvements to your WordPress.com dashboard for a more accessible and customized experience. From your desktop, you can now customize your dashboard by choosing one of our two new color schemes, Classic Bright for a fresh modern feel and Classic Blue as the standard you’ve known …
- Introducing the 2019 ‘Anything Is Possible’ ListWordPress.com's inaugural New Year’s list celebrates the people and organizations who are using the web to make the world a better place.
- New Theme: Twenty NineteenMeet Twenty Nineteen, the brand new WordPress default theme.
- Now Available in the Mobile Apps: Revision HistoryTrack changes and edits from whatever device you're using.
- Announcing Free .blog SubdomainsA great site deserves a great address on the web. Now you can use a free .blog subdomain on WordPress.com.
- WordPress Support Workshops for Women in the Asia-Pacific RegionWe're offering free workshops to encourage women in the Asia-Pacific Region to apply for a career in WordPress Support.
- Setting Up Your Site on a Mobile Device Just Got a Lot EasierNeed help with your new site? Quick Start on iOS and Android can help.
- A New Way to Manage Your Pages on the WordPress Mobile AppsAn update to WordPress for iOS and Android.
- Today is Election Day in the United States. Please Vote!When you’re done casting a ballot, blog about it!
- Announcing Newspack by WordPress.com — A New Publishing Solution for News Organizations
- Follow aboomersvoice on WordPress.com
First and foremost, I'm a baby boomer and damn proud of it. The ones reading this post survived. Some didn't..We are the generation that crashed through barriers, broke through the norm and made our own rules. We paved the way for others to follow their bliss. One of the largest breakthroughs was probably equal rights and opportunities for women. Thank you Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan. We burned our bras, well, most of us did. We marched against politics we didn't believe in, staged protests not knowing we could easily be silenced by a bullet, experimented with drugs, meditation and guru's. We traveled with backpacks across the country and throughout the world..We had a voice. We had a choice. We had a mission. We had freedom and we were united. I am a writer, traveler, explorer, observer and participant in life. I am part of the expansion of baby boomers who still believe in the original message of peace and love. Take this journey.with me. Who knows where it will take us next ?
- 4,831 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Is it me ?. Advertisements
Is it me or does the whole world feel crazy ? There were always a few countries that were questionable, run by dictatorships or off the list of tourism, but if you think of it- there’s a real turn of a switch … Continue reading
I Promised- Europe, Part 2.